– The extracorporeal blood circuit tubing set consist of two parts, namely, arterial and venous, which are used during dialysis and are attached with fistula and dialyzer.
– Soft and non-kinking material avoid increased pressure or unstability in circuit.
– These tubing sets are designed for the patient to connect external system which extracts patient’s blood to the dialyzer.
– For single use only, arterial line in red:venous line in blue; steriled in EO gas.
– Drip chamber of venous line contains filter to prevent clot entering into patient’s vein.
– Drip chamber is relatively smaller for 102 series, O.D. 19mm or 20mm.
– Tubings are manufactured in medical grade PVC.